воскресенье, 13 февраля 2011 г.

Valentine's Day

Well, tomorrow, Valentine's Day. And I would like to tell why I was disgusted with James this holiday.
When I was in second grade or third grade (I forgot already) and I recently moved to a new school, with me in the beginning no one spoke (and then also not very), lol. Well: it's 14 th of February, and I have a!!1 valentine.
So, I understood from what a girl, as gave all hands.
But these words I remember all my life. Word of the innocent second-form girl, who bestowed me with this card:
"I told you I give a valentine just because my mom made!"

After that, I hate this day. Her valentine, I then threw it in the trash. After Valentine gave me again, while I have always trembled with hatred and threw them into the trash.

2 комментария:

  1. Valentine's day is so beautiful holyday. I hope you'll be able to overcome your hatred. Good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. So nice and sweet event. Probably will spent it with my girl friend.Also, u remind me to buy a gift

    ОтветитьУдалить